Saturday, December 22, 2007

my christmas wish list

dear santa,
yes i know the list is late, what can i say? procrastinating is a quality that i seem to excel at. but here it is, better late than never.
1. please deliver a sign that will let my patients know the pain scale is from 0-10. 12 is not in that range, neither is 15 or 20. saying a higher number doesn't make me think they're in unbearable pain. it makes me think they're ignorant and missed the school lesson on how to count. that's funny, i didn't know 20 fell between 1 and 10, IDIOT!
2. please take the patient off your "nice" list that gives me an ugly look every time i go out to call another patient back. seriously her giving me a death glare won't get her back any faster.
3. i'd like also a sign that says "don't be mean to the nurses, they are the one's who deliver the medicines"
4. please deliver a doctor to work on new years eve that is fast and efficient (and maybe male- single, young and cute)
5. a doctor for me, personally like to be my boyfriend, that are also all those things: young and cute maybe not necessarily fast, if you know what i mean.

i guess that's all that i can think of for now. i work again tomorrow so there may be additions. thanks for all your help big guy!

No comments: