Tuesday, October 9, 2007

sometimes

sometimes i sign up to work extra time without even thinking about it. if there are things i want that i don't have money for i call and book myself a shift. and sometimes i want to hit myself for doing it.
today....is one of those days. i will continue to remind myself that it's only from noon to midnight that i'm working. i will think about the fact that this shift will allow me to buy my ticket home. i will think about the cute guy that works at st. joe's as an anesthesiologist that i met yesterday at irvine. hehe. (oh you knew there was a cute boy, there always is)
but i am sooooo tired. i slept a whopping 4.5 hrs last night, no bueno. i know, i know...
i will make it. i'm a trooper.
but seriously? i'm really tired.
cute boys, going home, only 'til midnight....
there's no place like home, there's no place like home.

No comments: